Projects for Sprint
This page represents my current employer; when this page was made, I was employed in 2017 under a 6-month contract that has been renewed 5 times. That should change in 2021 as the company is working on bringing on key contractors into the company.
Sr. Network Infrastructure Engineering supporting VoIP, Video, LAN, MAN, WAN, Security & Wireless Architectures; roles include design, implementation, management, and monitoring for corporate headquarters and management staff.
- Dedicated to Sprint management team support dealing with international support teams and worldwide clientele for the IT network support team
- Deployment of Palo Alto Networks NGFW Models 850, 3250, 5220 & 5250, including Panorama management appliance and VMs (8. X.X through 10. X.X OS revisions) support
- Supporting the Corporate network infrastructure for all departments and development teams throughout the company
- Working with Cisco Systems Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Wireless and Servers, Hewlett Packard Enterprise switching, Aruba & Meraki Wireless equipment in day-to-day operations.
- Roles included order management for the teams many managed circuits
- Worked with team members across the globe in North & South America, EMEA, and Asia.
- Ongoing Circuit and inventory audits for regulatory compliance and security initiatives